Bol.com Connector for Magento® 2
The Bol.com connector is an essential module for every Magento 2 store owner that is also a Bol seller. Bol.com is one of the busiest online warehouses in the Netherlands & Belgium and they allow 3rd party sellers to list their products on it's website. Instead of having to maintain your orders and product information like prices and stock manually, this module will automatically sync order information from- and product information to your Bol.com seller account.
Features Bol.com Magento 2 Connector
- Communicates directly with the Bol.com API. No third party intervention or server needed.
- Synchronize product stock quantities and prices from Magento to Bol.com.
- Automatically import Bol.com orders to Magento.
- Choose the default storeview to import Bol orders to.
- Sell products without managed stock to Bol by setting a default qty for products without managed stock.
- Optionally let this module automatically create Magento products if an order with a non-existing Magento product is imported.
- Merges several Bol.com order items into one Magento order if they are ordered by the same person on the same address.
- Compare and quickly adapt your prices to the lowest prices of other Bol.com sellers.
- Enter a price formula to change your Magento prices to Bol.com prices or overwrite the Bol.com price on product level.
- Debug Bol.com offer rejects from within the synchronization queue.
- Ship an order in your Bol.com account from within Magento.
- All synchronizations are processed by the cron so your Magento storefront is not slowed down.
- Easy to customize with plugins. For example to sync variable estimated delivery times to Bol.com or add custom shipping carriers.
- Mass export Magento 2 SKU's to the Bol ReferenceCode field (mapping by EAN).
- Mass refresh stock qty and prices via the command line.
- Send emergency e-mail to the administrator in case of fatal errors in the communication between Bol.com and your Magento store.
Composer repository & installation available
After buying the Bol.com Connector for Magento 2, you can find the Composer installation instructions in your account > my composer repositories.
Bol.com Plaza Connector for Magento 2, designed for
The Bol.com connector automates the import of Bol.com orders to Magento and makes exporting products to Bol.com easier. It keeps the product prices and product stock between Magento 2 and Bol.com in sync.
Workflow for a successfull Bol.com sync
After installation you have to configure your Bol.com Seller API credentials as found in your Bol.com Seller Account. Also each product you want to sync to Bol.com needs an attribute containing the EAN code. You can select the attribute with the EAN codes in the configuration. Enable the sync_with_bol attribute for the products you want to sync to Bol and you should be good to go. Before you enable automatic order import it is highly recommended that you read the preparation steps in the documentation and you walk trough the configuration options.
Benefits of the Bol.com connector
This module provides administrative benefits: for enabled products, each stock qty change in Magento is synchronized to your Bol seller account. Each Bol.com order is synced to Magento so the stock QTY in Magento decreases and the order is manageable in from within Magento. Invoices are automatically created an shipping can be done trough the Magento backend. This saves the store administrator a lot of time because fewer manual tasks are required too manage both the Magento store and the Bol.com seller account. Besides that, the module has options to compare and adjust prices and automatically apply a price formula.
Also customers will benefit because stock and prices are in sync so they can't buy sold out items and they will be able to buy items as soon as they arrive in stock.