MageToday's End User License Agreement
THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (HEREINAFTER "Agreement") IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (THE PERSON OR COMPANY WHO IS BEING LICENSED TO USE THE SOFTWARE) AND 6WAYS (OPERATING UNDER THE TRADE NAME MAGETODAY. HEREINAFTER "We" or "Us"). THE AGREEMENT APPLIES TO ALL PRODUCTS/SOFTWARE/SCRIPTS/SERVICES THAT INCLUDE MAGETODAY IN THE PRODUCT OR PACKAGE NAME (HEREINAFTER "the Software").
- By using the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms and agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment when you obtain the Software from any source.
- We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activities that go against terms of this Agreement that violates copyright law will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
- This Agreement gives you the right to use the Software for your own personal or business use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. Any commercial distribution of the software without our consent is regarded as violation of this Agreement and entails liability according to the current law.
- You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software unless explicit written permission has been given by us to you.
- You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the software to anyone unless explicit written permission has been given by us to you.
- We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
- We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
- If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked.
- We reserve the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
- License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
- If you continue to use the Software after we give you a notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.